~~~**SELAMAT DATANG**~~~

WELCOME TO MY BLOG


wish everyone have a nice day (^_^)


Sabtu, 12 Maret 2011

L.O.V.E


L.O.V.E

Love …
Would make you blind
But it matters when love blinds me from saying God light
Love
Would make you forget
I don’t care to much if I couldn’t remember
But it matter when love makes me forget God Love …
Makes you a fool
I don’t care so much in being a fool
But it matter if I am a fool in telling the difference between right and wrong
Love makes you happy
But why should I be happy
When I should be grieving for disobeying Gods order
Love
needs a lot of sacrifice
I am willing to sacrifice
But why should I sacrifice, if it is not for God?
Love..
Why should I love
If it is not for God

Love You Is One Of Mistake ,  big mistake,,,,not the happiness i done, but the pain you make

1 komentar:

  1. CINTA


    telah membuat sekejap hidup bercahaya
    seperti bintang bintang
    melayang diantara dua dunia
    aku pernah mengalaminya


    penuh kuasa image
    setiap kata-kataku bertulah bagai sabda ratu
    dalam tanganku tercipta karya-karya indah
    seperti menara gading


    kini...
    entah itu sesuatu yang indah atau sesal
    dalam diam terpaku
    dalam kabut kenangan yang luluh lantak

    BalasHapus